Sunday, April 17, 2011

Floating Market in Thailand

One of the biggest tourist things in Thailand is the Floating Market.  This is from way back when they used to have markets only on boats.  Now they made this tourist friendly place with rivers going through it.  I thought it was super cool.


This place reminds me of Disneyland for some reason.


And this is the curious "Happy Feet" 
You ask yourself, WTF is that?



Scroll down some more...


And here I am.  Yup.  Those are my feet.

Lots of little fishes eating my dead skin!  Yup, it works miracles too!  In Thailand, it is hot and humid all the time and seriously, my feet were the freshest and lightest part of my body.  Amazing.

Speaking of food, Lunchtime!  Each boat has their dish that they prepare.  The lady closest is the one that takes your order.  They run out of the good stuff first.
No a/c but at least it was in the shade.


 
This was the bomb. 


No comments:

Post a Comment