Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fill in the Google

So you know when you are searching and Google is trying to guess what you are typing and the site automatically fills in weird results?  Don’t you think the results are sometimes bizarre?  You have to understand that lots of people are searching for weird shit. 


So I thought that it would be cool for me to post up some of the results. 
These are actual suggestions for Google.  No, I didn’t make this up.
So Type

 Too Many

and you get the follwing in this order.

1.        Ninjas

2.       Items in Minecraft (I am guessing a video game)

       3.       Loose Strings

4.       Items

5.       Items mod

       6.       Fish

7.       Sebastians

8.       Daves

9.       Items Minecraft Mod

10.   Puppies.

So right off the top of my head, I find it amazing that people have the perception that there isan   excess of Ninjas.  No seriously, there are too many.  Now when I walk around, I will be even more paranoid.  Jeez.


My next observation is there must be a video game that people are currently obsessed with called Minecraft.  This shit took 4 of the top ten spots.  People need to cheat to get ahead in these games.

So Dave Sebastian gets a lot of work, and I just didn’t know his name.  He is one of those voiceovers for commercials and trailers for movies.  He does lots.  The gig is fucking awesome.  The problem is that it is waaay hard to get in.  Your voice has to truly be distinct, and be able to take direction well.  On the good side, it’s easy money once you are in.

From what I can deduct from this further is that more people are concerned about the people think we have too many fish in the sea.  I would have always thought it was a good thing to have an excess of fish.  I would be the Japanese would agree as well as other nations. 

Oh and the last one that people think that there are too many loose strings.  This one is easy;  all you need is 3 letters:  OCD.  Yup.  People are concerned with the fact that there are just too many loose strings out there.  I don't know how else to convey that people have come to a conclusion that it is epedemic and even endemic.  We normal people just don't know the severety.  Or do we?  I am not going to lie to you.  You must be true to yourself.  I don't like loose strings.  I fucking HATE them on jeans especially on the part that touches your heel.  Seriously though, it has never EVER been a problem that I had to go online to seek help to fix it. 

So evidently there is a band called Too Many Puppies.  They have nothing in the news so nothing to report there!

No comments:

Post a Comment