Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Parade is Back!

Happy Day! Mother's Cookies are back! (Actually they have been back for over 10 months) I remember when Mother's Cookies declared Bankruptcy in 2008 and then shut down in October 2008. I feared that my favorite Animal Parade was gone forever! The depressing part was when you went to the supermarket and saw the empty area where the cookies used to live. Very sad indeed. Yesterday I went to the supermarket with my buddy and his young son and went to the cookie aisle and discovered that Mother's Cookies was purchased by Kellogg and they went back home (to the shelves in the supermarket) on May 14, 2009.



FYI, their packaging is exactly the same. After some scrutiny, I noted the Kellogg wording on the side discreetly. Apparently the parent company of Mother's (doesn't that sound weird?) really mismanaged their company. Kellogg will do better.



Thank you Kellogg!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment