Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm With CoCo

So Conan is BAAAAAAHHHK!!!  He is doing live shows in amphitheatres all over.  And supposedly the masturbating bear is reincarnated as a "self pleasuring panda". 

No really, I went to look for his show online and they were all sold out!  Good for you CoCo!  So I am going to see if I can score some tickets from some 3rd party.  There was a bit of controversy about him going to TBS and "bumping" the George Lopez Show.  But it looks like it's all good George talked about it a bit on Larry King Live (and Larry is getting a divorce because his wife thinks he is banging her sister????) WFT?  While I am talking about LKL, you should go check out the Snoop Dogg interview he did the other day.  Click here to check it out on youtube.com
So back to CoCo, I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment