Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hello everyone! This is my new blog. My goal here is to give you an idea of what is going on in my mind! I read lots of news articles and I will post some commentary about some things I find interesting. I do have a yelp page http://br430.yelp.com/ and my intention is that this blog is an extension of my yelp page.

So my first topic that I am writing about is this BLIND Turkish pop singer raced his $250,000+ baby blue Ferrari 430 Scuderia to 182MPH. His buddy guided him in red Ferrari 430 Scuderia that followed him.

I wasn't even aware that the Guinness Book of World Records had a category for fastest blind driver. I do know that they HAD a category for drinking alcoholic beverages but they removed it in 1991 in fear of litigation. I guess they weren't concerned about blind people driving fast. Here is the link to the youtube video of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDh4loFf-eQ
Yes, there are more relevant topics out there, but this one was pretty outrageous and I am a Ferrari fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment