Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ugly Cars and Mansory

Hello all!  I would like to take  a moment to talk about ugly cars and more specificaly this company called Mansory (that is not a typo).  What kind of name is Mansory anyways?  Its like Man, I am Sorry I made this shit!  I am going to compile a list of DFU (Damn Fucking Ugly) cars.  On the top of the list (as of this posting) is the Porsche Panamera.  If you look at the car from the front and then the side and then the back, you go from uncomfortable to downright nasty.  The back of the car literally is BUTT ugly. 

The front isn't that bad. 
Here is where the problem is.  The rear. 

That back end is aweful.  You will see proof of it in a couple of years when they "refresh" the design.  You know, I seriously hope that Porsche makes some money for this car because it is simply an ABOMINATION.  I think that the Cayanne is worse overall, but they made some serious money on those posers that buy that garbage.  If you read the reviews for the Panamera, ALL the journalists don't like this car, sooo good luck Porsche.  I just saw this aftermarket make the car even uglier.  I was surprised that it was possible. 
Meet the Mansory Panamera. 
Kind of looks like a remote controlled toy car.

Of all the aftermarket manufacturers, I think that Mansory makes cars them uglier by far.  They actually fucked with the perfectly good Ferrari 599 and made it ugly and named it the Mansory Stallone. 
These guys need to give the crack pipe a rest and get back work.

No comments:

Post a Comment