Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ATTUverse



I have had ATT Uverse for over a year already and have been overall happy with it.  There are a couple of things that I would have done different, but I thought that I could post up some hints or experiences or just random shit. 


I thought I would give some helpful methods to get through the phone system as quickly as possible to talk to a person for Technical Support, because merely getting to talk to someone is a small battle in itself.

  1. Give them your phone number so that their telephone system can look you up. You need to REMEMBER THAT PHONE NUMBER!!
  2. Since its voice activated, the key words are TV (you need to designate a department), and then say "AGENT", and that will direct you straight to a human. You need to enunciate each word. That is key. They always say there is a high volume of traffic to discourage you. Do NOT be discouraged. You have gone this far and you DESERVE get to an agent and get your issue resolved/acknowledged… so that you can get a refund later on.

Sometimes I suspect that the agents are soooo dumb that they are not human: they are monkeys clicking on a computer and you hear the automated response from the computer.

With ATT Uverse, they are either Pilipino or from the Midwest like South Texas.


I am thinking of updating this page so that I can give some other notes on ATT Uverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment