Tuesday, June 20, 2017

London!

Hey everybodeeeee!  I know, it's been a while.  I promise to make it up with this post and the one after!  So I just got back from my trip and I have quite a  bit of stuff to share with y'all!

So when I got off the plane, at Heathrow, I saw this ice cream dispenser and I knew that London was going to be super cool.

Yes, they have this at Heathrow.  Why don't we have this in LA?

One the way to the hotel, we passed by the Queen's house.  Yup Buckingham Palace.
Nice!



Here is the view from my hotel.  Nice.  Another rainy day...




Big Ben at night



Big Ben in the day.



London Eye.



On the London Eye!



Up HIGH!

You can see the Shard and the train station from here.



Here is the Shard.  It's one of the tallest buildings in Europe.



Tower Bridge.







No comments:

Post a Comment