Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Birthday Outing!

Whats up everyone!  I met up with my friends last Friday to celebrate my birthday which is coincidentally today!  We went on top of the US Bank Tower on the observation deck which was super cool.  This is one of the tallest buildings around at 1,018 feet!


This is one of the elevators we took up.


Yup, 70th Floor.  71st Floor is the restaurant with overpriced food.


This is facing West.  
You are actually outside behind Plexiglas.  So that explains the reflections.


I think this is one of my best photos.  The Aon building is actually 69 floors and 860 feet tall.


I found a crack where I can stick out my phone to take this picture.  You can see the new tall building the Wilshire Grand.  It is currently under construction and should be opening 2017.  


That's the US Bank Tower Sign.  You can see the restaurant just below the sign.


This is facing East.  
The building with the blue top is 2 California Plaza.  
  That cleared out area behind that is Union Station.  Pretty damn big.


This one is facing North.  You can see the Disney Concert Hall.


After that we went to K-Tower and WTF the Lakers were kicking ass!!


At this point, we binged with some KBBQ and wrapped up the evening with donuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment