Wednesday, September 14, 2016

California DMV Pep Talk

Hey everyone!  This post, is going to be different.  Actually, this is a first for me.  I typically average a speeding ticket every other year.  The past couple of years, the Golden State has had several budget shortfalls and it seems that the Police have been working hard to compensate.  Last year I got a speeding ticket on the way to Las Vegas.  It was actually 5 minutes from the border.  Boom.  100Mph citation.  Few months later Boom.  Another speeding ticket.  WTF.  So if I do recall it was summertime and I already have 2 tickets that I cannot go to traffic school.  Then I get a letter in the mail....


WTF.  I feel like this was some pep talk saying that I am better than this shit.  So the, January 2016, my insurance premium doubled to nearly 3k a year.  Wow.  So yea, Fuck You DMV and State Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment