Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ugliest New Car Award

I would like to introduce to you the Acura ZDX.  I hereby declare this car the ugliest currently manufactured car in the USA.  This car is a new kind of ugly.

I hear you all asking,"WTF IS IT?"  I can't answer that easily.  It is a crossover of sorts.  It's like some Japanese guy made a metal oragami SUV which ate a station wagon.  Imagine that taking a massive shit and this auto is the result.  What I do know is that it is actually a 4 door.  The rear door handles are hidden and are black and are in a different direction as the front ones.  Anything that big that is a hatch bach is just unnatural.
I know that the interior is waaay better than the exterior.  Even if you had 4 pantiless girls in short skirts on heavy periods inside the car is easier on the eyes than that ugly beak outside.  Acura really likes those beaks.  They remind me of can openers.  I think the designers took the hint and will tone things down next time.  Just look around the web and EVERYONE despises the way this Acura looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment