Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ferrari in LA Auto Show 2008

What's up all!!

I was going through my photos and noted that I still have my pics from 2008 LA Auto Show.  Interestingly enough, that was the last year we saw Italian automakers (sans Fiat and their new 500) in the biggest auto show in the West Coast. 

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

I might add that Southern California is the biggest market for cars in general.  Shit, Ferrari has made old models that are super expensive named after the state.  For example remember the one on Ferris Bueller's Day Off?  Well, that actual one in the movie was a FAKE, (I really hate that fact) but the real 1957 250 GT California is SUPER expensive.  The last one was auctioned off in Monterey, Ca for a cool 4.9m.  I wonder how much the insurance is on that car.  Even now, Ferrari currently has a hard top convertible called the California.  So back to my original point... Ferrari makes cars for Southern California called California, but don't show up to the biggest car show in the state?  WTF??


No comments:

Post a Comment