Tuesday, September 7, 2010

TV Armoirs

I just got back from my Labor Day vacation from lovely La Jolla.  The hotel room was pretty nice.  We stayed at the Sheraton.  It appears to me that this place has been recently remodeled.  The ameneties included a plasma tv, microwave (they even give you popcorn for it!), wet bar, silverware with plates, an empty refridgerator (I hate it when they load it up so that you can't put any food in it), even a shoe shiner (whoa).  The place even had free wifi.  It's all fine and dandy, but these people put the plasma tv in this UGLY Armoir.  I hate these things.


These things are fucking ugly, take up too much room, and should have been thrown them out with the old school tv tube.  The place does get points for the dvd player and not being a shit and blocking the inputs on the TV.  I appreciate that the hotel lets people bring their own media players and let them connect to the tv instead of being forced to watch garbage.  I can bring my own garbage, thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment