Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Inflation?

What's up everyone?  I haven't written anything in a while and I just saw something that merited me to make some time and note it.

Ok so big deal right?  Actually it is.  I am betting that Wallgreens has a theft problem.  I am pretty sure my wife purchased this at a Wallgreens in San Francisco of which I have personally visited.  That one by Union Square has most of their products behind plexiglass and you have to push an button to summon an employee to purchase that product.  So they think its more cost effective to put these stickers on their products.  Regardless though, it's shit like this that makes everything more expensive for everyone actually PURCHASING their products.  I suppose if you are a thief, you don't feel inflation as much as the rest of the world.  So I would like to take a quick moment to recognize these people that came to the conclusion that hygene is important enough that that they are willing to break the law.  Fuckyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment