Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dyson Fan

Yesterday I got my new incredible Dyson Air Multiplier.  Essentially its a FAN with no blades.  Pretty amazing.  It is remarkable because there are no other products remotely similar to it.  I actually got a great deal on these EXPENSIVE fans.  So normally the small 10" fans (I got the cool blue one) cost an eye-popping $300.  I managed to get it for still-expensive $200 out-the-door.  For the record, I don't think fans cost more than $20. 

Leave it to James Dyson to determine that there was a problem with those conventional fans and invented something superior, artful, and frankly amazing.  When you feel a breeze that appears to come out of NOWHERE, you are perpexed.  Furthermore, the breeze is similar to the wind.  It is difficult to describe and everyone is amazed when they see it in action.  I like sticking my head in it.  I am working on training my pets to jump through the thing.  I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment