Monday, July 19, 2010

My New Favorite Things!!!

Hello all!  I have several favorite things that are pretty dope.  First on the list is my new Motorola Driod X
Hello Moto!
This phone is simply the shit.  No, I didn't wait in line.  No, seriously it does nearly everything I could possibly want and more.  I can take my phone and easily connect it to someone's TVand watch HD TV.  You can create a mobile hot spot just like the MIFI.  You will note Super Mario is running as wallpaper.  That is truely amazing.  I even got a nice dock. 

You get 3 customizable landscape home screens when you have your Droid docked.
 

The biggest problem with all these abilities is that they all consume more battery.  If you just talk on the phone and not fuck with it, you are A-Ok.  If not, within a couple of hours your phone will start giving the battery low beep.  You see these phones are like crack because their uses are endless. 

Here was a picture I took when I was at Costco. 


I was messing around with the photo settings.  Pretty neat.  Supposedly its 8MP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment