Monday, August 29, 2016

NYC 2016 Part 1 of

Yes, It's been a while.  I know.  I should have written something, ANYTHING by now, but WTF.  So I am going to ramble a bit more then start out with the BLOG.  So here we go.  Onwards and Upwards!!

So finally I had the opportunity to go to NYC and see how the other half live.  No really, I love going to NYC.  This time, the weather was a bit warm, it sprinkled a bit, but there was no humidity afterwards.  Pretty neat.  We took a redeye from Burbank to NYC and I have to admit that this was the nicest airport experience ever.

OK so we stayed in the Chelsea district.  I love chillin on the High Line park.
There is a part of Chelsea where there is a flower district.  They have plants everywhere on the sidewalks and the street.  This is like the LA flower mart but on crack and with less homeless people (sorry)

Here is the rooftop bar.  Pretty neat with a view of the new Freedom Tower.  


So first up you gotta do in NYC is...EAT!  
One of my favorite spots is Balthazar's
http://www.balthazarny.com/
Its a French Bakery and Restaurant!!

I saw this while going to Balthazar's.  It looks like a Jenga building. So yea.. Balthazars....


We went there for lunch and first up with the ceviche.  It had fucking lobster in it.  Goddamn


Next up was the Steak Frites! 

This cow was a happy cow.  These photos were taken a month ago and still make my mouth water!!

So from there, we had to shop!
I saw this on the door and have never seen anything like it.  It's sad that people don't get it and we have to make these kind of laws, but wtf.  

So we are on our way back to the hotel and decided to check out the Nespresso store thinking that they would have good coffee.
Turns out, all they have are shots.  No Lattes, no Cappuccinos, none of that shenanigans. Just sell only those goddamn cups that pollute the environment. Thanks.




Here is a cool pic I took of the Empire State Building.

Picana Lays.  Not bad.  I would say one of the better flavors.













No comments:

Post a Comment