Thursday, August 27, 2015

Amazing Car!

What's up Internet-land!  I sincerely do apologize for not putting up anything for a while.  Yea, I know, shame on me...etc. etc.  I do have something for y'all!  I have never seen this before in real life; only on TV and of course, on the internet.

 Behold the Pagani Huayra!

(pronounced Way-Ra)

These hypercars are super rare.  Only the latest model; the Huayra has been certified for the mighty US of A.  Only 100 of these models exist.  It has a twin-turbo, 6 Liter V-12 developed by AMG Merrcedes making an astounding 730 horsepower and goes 230 MPH.  This one does not have a pain job so you can see the cool carbon fibers.  For your reading pleasure, there are tons more details at Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pagani_Huayra




No comments:

Post a Comment