Thursday, March 13, 2014

GTA IV San Andreas

Hey everyone!  Just about everyone I know of has finally beat GTA V already, but I was going through my desktop and noted some old photos of GTA IV San Andreas!  These photos are unique because I was able to customize some elements of the game because I had the game installed on my PC computer.

I changed the cars mostly.  You would be surprised how many high end cars were rolling around the game. Here is a Ferrari Enzo.

Here is a BMW M5 aka E60.  Looks pretty good.

Interior is correct. Note the SMG.

It did NOT sounds like an M5 though...in fact none of these cars sounded like they were supposed to.



Here is a Ferrari 575 M Superamerica, in the Ghetto.  
Yup.  You will never see that in real life.

The interior looks pretty good.


The details are there.

Aston Martin Vanquish and Gallardo.

Here is a Gallardo and Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale.

So I landed a sea plan on the strip and took a picture of Elvis in Las Vegas.

I landed on top of Treasure Island and took a picture of the Mirage.

Here is my collection of aircraft.  All correct.

Here is my customized Learjet.  Normally they are grey!

Here is the side view.  Very pimp indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment