Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Weekend in SF!`

So last weekend I was in SF with the wife! 

We went from Burbank ot Oakland. 
I managed to take this photo of the San Fernando Valley. 
Lots of pools!
 
We were in the "Little Italy" part of town and I saw this interesting Hunan (Not Human!) food. 

Here is one of the ugliest car you can buy today!  Say hello to the Nissan Murano Crosscabriolet. 
The starting price for an ugly car of the year contender is 47k. 
This frankenstein car is a 2 door, 4wd, SUV, convertible.  Not to mention ugly as all hell.
 
 
Note the 2 rear windows in the soft top.  It looks oddly proportioned.  It looks short and fat. 

This was at Union Square and the second time I have ever seen this terrible car.  The other time I saw it with the top down and that was wierd.  It reminded me of a boat.  Top up is even worse!



Here is a pic of the TransAmerica pyramid. 
I think that it is neat that they used the elevator shafts as a part of the design. 
That is why the top sections stick out.
 
Artistic photo
 
 
 
Here is a building designed by one of my favorite archtechts: Frank Lloyd Wright.  He makes some pretty striking buildings.  I know, I should have taken more photos on the inside.  The tenant was like a museum where you can buy stuff.  Everything was not cheap.
 
Here is a street performer off of Market Street.

Here is a street scene near the Embarcadero.  I believe that means "warf" in Spanish.
 
We went to lunch at one of my favorite spots... Mocca in the Union Square.  It's off Maiden Lane alley.  The food is pretty good.  I like the seafood salad and the roast beef sandwich.  What surprised me was that there was a "Bread Charge of $1.75".  Hmmmmm. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment