Thursday, April 26, 2012

2012 Cruise Foods!

Here is some of the foods that I ate on the Celebrity Cruise.

Here is the main dining room. 

Note the metal thing in the middle. 
They have a massive wine cage there.


I don't remember how the rice tasted, but the steak was prepared how I like it, Medium Rare!

Souflee!   Amazing and expertly prepared.

Ice sculptures were around for the buffet.


Here are some more




This toaster worked!

We have the tendency to show up late to food events and in this case
I took pics at the end of the buffet.

Seriously, too much good stuff!


Lobster.  I ate 3 of them in one sitting.  No, I am not ashamed.


Tartare. Very light and tasty. Lots of flavor.

Here is a lamb shank with the mint jelly.  I initially forgot to take a picture and "dove into the food" 
I took a bite and then realized I got to take a photo.
Here was some awesome desserts!  Fresh Ice Cream with a crunchy cookie.


Here is some Colombian food.  Most of them had meat or cheese inside. 
There was margarine in the middle.  That was not my favorite. 

Here was their ceviche.  Kinda different.  Not a whole lot of citrus in there.  And at the bottom, fried ground yuca that looks like chips.  I didn't like that either.

Cherries jubilee on the ship.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment