Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bentley Repo'ed?

I saw this
when I was walking to my car when I got out of work.

There were a couple of things that sparked my curiosity. 
First was the piece of shit truck towing this 200k auto. 
Secondly, they were parked behind a Chase bank for over 30 minutes.

Thirdly, check out all the cameras on the hood?  Handicapped?  Witnesses have told me that the driver did not look handicapped. 

Here is a picture of the front.  No front plates.  I think it's a Continental Speed.  You would think that this Bently deserves a flatbed.


To be honest with you, I don't think that these cars are a big deal.  I would never take a picture of one, but in this case, I felt compelled to document this little story.  I feel like this car deserves better treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment